Self-Improving Quote of the Day
- "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Here We Go Again
Nathan is down to two hours of patching a day. I think we should be more excited, but we've been here before and it didn't lead to being done with patching like it was supposed to. Nathan has also had another prescription change (not uncommon in a child who is growing as fast as he is) and Kev and I think that may have contributed to his less than favorable performance at his last appointment. If his prescription had been checked then we think that he may not have needed to go back up to four hours a day. But we didn't know and it never occurred to me that two months was too long to go without checking his prescription. So here we go . . . again. And hopefully in two months he will really be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I was reading on Hannah's blog about the questionaire for the RS auction..would you email it to me?
valeriewitte@yahoo.com
I was just called as Enrichment leader too!
Post a Comment