
But Nathan thought they were cool anyway.
Matthew discovered that his good pal Kermit was at the exhibit, so after chattin' him up, he attempted to get Kermit out.
Even Matthew cooperated long enough for us to snap a few pics.

There was also an exhibit of bugs which included lots of creepy, crawly goodness. Daniel was kind enough to cry out, "No, no, no, Mom! Don't see this!" just before I rounded the corner into the spider section. Good boy. Knows his mom. I sat on the bench and waited until they came around the next corner. We also spent a few minutes looking at the dinosaurs and the rocks and had to promise Daniel we would come back so he wouldn't break down when it was time to leave. So on the first Monday in September, when the boys just happen to be off track, I imagine we'll be headed back to the museum to spend some quality time with the dinosaurs.

2 comments:
We loved the museum, too. I also thought those frogs were creepy, too, but I never saw them move.
I should also mention that the spiders gave me the willies, so it was good that Daniel warned you in advance.
Post a Comment