Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Eight Is Great!

Because his birthday is very early in the month, stake baptism day rolled around just three days after Daniel's birthday. He decided months ago that he would be baptized in December. We told him that he could wait until January, but he was determined to do it in December. He would be eight, after all, so why wait? Being baptized was his number one priority. He even postponed his birthday party for a week because his baptism day was on the Saturday just after his birthday.

We're so very proud of the choice he has made.

2 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

Yay for Daniel! I'm sad I missed it..

Peyton and Jayce said...

I am so happy for Daniel! When we had him in our Primary class a few years ago, Ross and I were always so impressed with this young man!He is a really great boy!