Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Monday, June 30, 2008

G'Day, Mate!

My parents just returned from a three week vacation in Australia. They brought back boomerangs for the grandsons. Nathan loves his, of course, and has devised a brilliant carrying system.


Now all he needs are a hat, some water, and a bunch of kangaroo jerky and he'll be ready for the outback.

3 comments:

Megan said...

if your parents had brought home a kangaroo the would have rocked... but i guess a boomerang is pretty cool too. i love the belt...very creative.

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA! A belted boomerang... he captured the essence of high fashion. It doesn't get any better than that!

The Venegas Family said...

Hi shauna- I found your blog from Brisa's, so I had to check it out. Your boys are so cute! I have been pretty bad at getting to know people in the ward and want to do better. It was fun reading your blog. I started recently putting one together- it is:
venegas4.blogspot.com
talk to you later. :)