Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Monday, January 5, 2026

Duck Update

Malia still has seven ducks that need finding. I found one this afternoon when I went downstairs to get a can of corn, so we sent her down after school to get a can of corn. But she missed the duck because she grabbed a can from the front of the case rather than the back, so we sent her down again. And then we sent her back again because we really didn’t need that extra can of corn. 😂

I suspect the remaining ducks will be found at other unexpected moments. And it might take a long time since Tawni doesn’t remember where she hid them all and we have only found one in the past week which means they are pretty well hidden. So, I guess this is one of those gifts that keeps on giving? 😜

No comments: