We have very eclectic tastes in music. Our iTunes library has a little bit of everything from plain chant to Weird Al Yankovic to Queen. Our Christmas playlist reflects our massive range of music preferences and contains selections that range from the sublime to the ridiculous. One of those songs that falls in the ridiculous range is a catchy little number by The Bobs called “Mambo, Santa, Mambo.” It was added to our collection last Christmas and has already become one of our upbeat favorites. We were listening to our holiday mix while we were in the car earlier and this song came up. When we hit the chorus, Malia declared, “On Christmas Eve if I hear Santa and he’s mamboing to this song I will freak out!”
Yup. Pretty sure we’ve messed up all our kids. But as I tell them all the time, normal is boring, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment