Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Friday, March 17, 2017

Wild!

I took Matthew and Malia to the zoo this morning. Not only do I try to do some fun things like that when they are off-track, but they did such a great job on migraine day that I figured they deserved an outing. The animals were super active and running all over the place. It was St. Patrick's Day and the zoo keepers had given many of the animals green paper chains, painted cardboard boxes, banners celebrating the holiday, etc. as enrichment activities. It was so fun to watch the wild and wooly ones explore the new additions to their habitats.


Matthew and Malia were also pretty wild. After a long, cold winter, they were pretty stir crazy and ready to be outside. I had to tell Matthew repeatedly to slow down and wait for his aged mother!




It was a great day!

No comments: