Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sports Comedy

One of Matthew’s experience gifts this year was the chance to see the Harlem Globetrotters. He’s my guest blogger today to tell you about it.

On Feb. 6,2017 Dad and I went to the Harlem Globetrotters at the vivent smart home arena.(the delta center)It was one of my experience gifts. Dad said that I laughed my head off all the time. I’m very glad I went because without it I wouldn’t had that laugh probably until next year. They had a free shot line, three point line, and the only featured there four point line. At the beginning of the fourth quarter, the globetrotters let the all-stars a three point lead. Yet the famous Harlem Globetrotters still won against the World All-Stars. I had a time and it would be fun to go again.

A tidbit Matthew didn’t include: His favorite player was the one they called Too Tall. Too Tall was, ironically, extremely short, barely taller than I am. While everyone else lined up to get an autograph from the tallest trickster, Matthew was determined to meet Too Tall. Matthew has not only accepted his lack of stature, but he says he actually likes being short.😉



No comments: