We've been sick...all of us. Three weeks ago Nathan came down with a cold, a pretty nasty one. Within a week, we all had it. Just as we were finishing up with the cold, Malia got sick with something else icky. I won't give details because it is all pretty disgusting, but it was not pleasant. That was Friday. I got sick on Saturday and Sunday morning Kevin, Daniel and Nathan jumped on the bandwagon. Matthew held out until Sunday evening.
This is the first time in my memory that all of us have been sick all at the same time. We've had all the boys sick at once before and we've had times where we took turns, but this is the first time we've all been down and out on the same day. Not fun. I think we're in recovery mode now, but we're planning to hunker down for a bit longer and try not to share the misery.
The germfest is definitely my very least favorite part of sending my kids back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment