Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Why Have I Never Done This Before?!

Last night was opera night. But one of my nieces went to prom instead. And the rest of us were not terribly excited to go see a guy kill his best friend.  (The opera this time was “Of Mice and Men.” I really, really hated that book.) So we opted to eat dinner and get pedicures instead. The little girls were invited to come and we had a great time. It’s probably a good thing I didn’t discover how awesome pedicures are until now. I would have wanted to go get one on a regular basis. As it is, now that I have discovered the wonder that is the pedicure, I’ll have to occasionally work one into my budget.

I wore sandals today even though it was a bit chilly. :-)


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ahh! Pedicures! Probably my favorite luxury. I work at least two into the budget every year. I just got one too and it was wonderful. Welcome to the club!

sweetlissybug said...

Cute toes! I have never had a pedicure. Someday. Maybe. I can't make any promises. ;D