Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Monday, November 2, 2009

When We're Helping, We're Happy . . .

I clean the bathroom on Mondays and today as I finished scrubbing the toilet, I turned around and saw this:


It's super nice to have such a good helper (even if he isn't old enough to use actual cleaning products).


And just a note about the shoes: my bathtub is so big that I have to stand inside it to clean it. So I picked up a pair of $3 waterproof gardening clogs for just this purpose. Matthew knows those shoes only come out when I clean the bathroom.

1 comment:

Tiff Keetch said...

So cute! Harvey started rubbing rags/burp cloths/clothes/wet wipes on the floor. I think he's seen me clean his spit-up about 1 million times. It's been cracking me up.

Just one positive to hanging out with your kids all day - hopefully the good habits will rub off on them :)