Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old,
he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)

(Auntie Esther bought Matthew this shirt before he was even born. He's finally big enough to wear it!)
6 comments:
Though currently I am attending the U, I did my undergrad at BYU and I must say that I still bleed BLUE! Go Cougars!!!
Hehe... we found a little Y beanie, and Justin said it will be part of his blessing attire. I'm not sure about that, but we definately bleed blue. :)
Oh, ya! Too bad they just lost!!!! Bad cougars. Matthew is such a ham. I love it!
From the photo, you'd think he knew what the T-shirt said. Funny kid!
What a freaking cutie!! I forgot I bought that shirt . . . dang I have good taste! ;-)
matthew is so cute! and i love that shirt. yesterday i helped out in primary and ohhh little matthew. he had to be held by someone every second. he is so sweet with his little banket. some times he would begin to smile or think something was funny and then remember he was supposed to be upset and start frowning again haha. so cute shauna.
Post a Comment