Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Inspiration to Blog

My older sister Patti has been telling me I should blog. Up to this point I have had no motivation to do so. However, in every mom's life there must be a place where she can express her feelings on the fact that her kid is the kid that threw up on the dentist. Yup. That's my kid. Gagged on one of those cotton rolls. Hard. I felt worse for the dental assistant than I did for my kid. The dentist gets to just walk away, but the assistant is the one who gets to clean up. We've only been going to this dentist for about a month.

I'll bet he won't forget who we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Technicolor yawn would have added so much to Cosby's "The Dentist" routine...I suddenly hear Cosby saying "Look...a rainbow!".